We want you to be your best self. By joining us, we will invest in your success and future career, both professionally and personally. You own your work and share your ideas. You voice will be heard.
Life at W.Y.N.?
A Collaborative Force. We build an entrepreneurial environment into everything we do. That means embedding engineers with portfolio managers to develop intelligent trading systems. Grouping researchers with business development teammates to provide more valuable answers to clients. Bringing together analysts from all specializations to invent macro and quantitative research with meaningful data. The work here is challenging. We encourage our people to think outside of the box and to challenge the status quo. As thoughtful, collaborative, and curious problem-solvers, this family challenge everything—together.
W.Y.N. Enterprise is seeking Analysts to join our team of professionals and focus on our proprietary strategies related to global stock selection, asset allocation, risk management and trading. Candidates should be motivated and enthusiastic about implementing new ideas and are expected to be hands-on and self-sufficient in conducting all aspects of research projects. The role will involve collaboration with other researchers, portfolio managers, risk managers and traders to develop new and improve current investment strategies. Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
– Perform statistical and economic research using financial data to develop new, and improve current – investment strategies in collaboration with existing research teams
– Conduct research on various aspects of the implementation of investment strategies such as trading cost models, risk models, optimization, and portfolio construction
– Add features to proprietary research system to implement new research ideas
– Participate in the design and development of research infrastructure for the purpose of conducting economic and statistical research
Data Science Program
W.Y.N. Enterprise is seeking Data Scientists to join our team of professionals and develop proprietary strategies on our global macro investment platform related to global stock selection, asset allocation, risk management and trading. Candidates should be have independent thinking and capable of developing end-to-end machine learning and deep learning pipelines about new trade-able ideas to generate alpha and are expected to be hands-on and self-sufficient in developing all aspects of research projects. The role will also be working with engineers and lead interns in an individual team to develop new and improve current investment strategies. Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited:
– Provide technical contributions in a fast-paced team environment to accelerate our efforts on building an analytics-driven product pipeline;
– Independently perform statistical analysis, computer programming, predictive modeling, and experimental design;
– Build cross-functional relationships to collaboratively partner with the business and effectively network within the Data Science Community;
– Use advanced mathematical models, machine learning algorithms, operations research techniques, and strong business acumen to deliver insight, recommendations, and solutions;
– Contribute to the development of code, macro-economic analyses pipelines, computational tools, and databases for mining and visualizing large scale economic and financial data sets;
– Develop sustainable, consumable, accurate, and impactful reporting on model inputs, model outputs, observed outputs, business impact, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
– Present compelling, validated stories to all levels of the organization, including peers, senior management, and internal customers to drive both strategic and operational changes in the business.
ApplicationPlease use the “Apply Here” button below to start your application.